Gyro Casualty.

Information.

Thanks Bill. I did see that but did not connect it although I had a bad feeling. I understand the RAAus are investigationg but I wondered if anyone here had flown with him. Nev

• 3 weeks later...

RAAus have nothing to do re gyros,.......... ASRA ( australian sport rotorcraft assn ) is the controlling body.

They, are investigating the cause for this matter, as they always do. ( there is sugestions that aircraft design may be a factor here ). All will be revealed after a full investigation is completed.

"Interum" notice has been issued to all gyro pilots, that "regulations" are being put in place to compel home builders to comply with "known facts" re design perameters.

"ASRA" is hell bent on stopping these avoidable incidences from reocuring, again and again.

"How" they stop joe blogs from building in his shed, to his own design etc etc, and trundle it out to a local strip, and .............."go flying"...........or try to fly, is beyond me at the minute.

Let's see how this all pans out.

info.

Thanks for that Russ. I couldn't see what RAAus had to do with the investigation, but that was from a news source. I would appreciate any further info. Nev