gwillimm

Gooday everyone

My name is Mick & I live in Cowra NSW Australia and yep im a addicted to flying.

I own a Brumby LSA aircraft powered by a 3300 Jabiru motor worp drive 3 blade prop which now has 750 hour on the tacko. Love the plane 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif.

It cruses 19.5 ltrs @ 2850rpm @ 110kts.

Handles and performs well.

yours in flying

011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif Mick

Hey mate, welcome along, great to have you! :thumb_up:

The Brumby looks a very shmick machine, never flown one, but had a look at them at Temora (Natlfy), very impressive.

Glad you enjoy it, Have fun and safe flying... :thumb_up:

Welcome Mick,

The more in the sport the better, Sounds like a great plane. I fly a Victa lawn mower myself but it is all about the fun.

I hope you enjoy the site there is heaps of info and great people here.

Monty

Guest Wigg

Welcome Mick , sounds like you are hooked. Enjoy the flying & the company of some great people on here as well. cheers John

Top end o/h

Gooday all been running a jab 3300 for 3.5years and done 750 hours, the lean burn economy kit that was supplied and fitted just after motor was run in. Just pulled down top end due to compression leaking betwean head & barrels on all 6 cylinders and o'rings leaking at the barrels. leakdown test showed the ring wear but valves ok. Just sent the heads barrels and pistons away from inspection.

The motor was running well but down in power.

We run 2 oil coolers one through a duct & one at the front of the engine cowl which gives us continous oil temp of 80 deg and max of 100deg on long

climb. oil ppessure @ 220kpi.

CHT temp on cruse @ 280 deg F and on climb max 320deg F, I have done 500 hours + in Jabs and rearly had such constant temptures on climb.

Verry happy with the Brumbys temptures have done there homework. 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Hope this is intresting to you all

Yours in flying

Mick :thumb_up: