Aircraft Production WW 2

Hi all, i have just been reading Aero Australia, april/june. There is a article about a/c production. I knew alot a aircraft was manufacture between 1939-1945, but the figures are mind blowing. Example- Briton- 131,549 , Germany- 119,331, USA- 324,480. Its amazing how the war machine kicks into gear, when needed.

Anyway- every war aircraft is listed in the magazine, with their production fiqures. A good read.

PS- i do not work for Aero, just though you guys might be interested.002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

any idea of australian warbird production dazz?

Hi DD, blowing a gail here, anyway back to the story,for example the de Havilland Mosquito,built by secondary manufactures other than country of origin, eg- canada, australia, are added to the individual quantity.The article covers the six major countries.ie- Briton, Germany, Italy, Japan, USA USSR .

Its a great read, currently for sale.I am a bit worried about copyright.But i think Stuart Wilson (Editor and author) wouldnt mine if i gave a couple of a/c numbers out.There is probably over two hundred individual a/c, listed here. If there is a particular a/c, you would like to find out how many were built, let us know.It would save googleing it.

Eg- the hightest number of a individual model at a quick glance- is the Bf-109, 35 000, first flight may 1935.002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif