hi

Welcome Chris, good to hear another flying starter joined the group.. I also started flying a few weeks ago. 4.5 hours up only. Im learning in a Jab 160.. its such a thrill.

Keep the updates coming with your progress.

Cheers

Dave

Bathurst

Hi PB, not going to get into are you a Bob or a Chris? Welcome anyway. Glad to have another local join us. What made you choose the SportStar over the SportCub that Martyn has down there? I found the 'Star a bit mundane compared to the Jab LSA I fly out of Murray Bridge, and the 'Cub' was so easy for a tail dragger. So much easier to land than the Jab.

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Hi Chris,

You are a youngster at 47! I started a couple of years ago at 53 and wished I'd started a lot sooner! As others have said - you will love it.

Good luck with your training - keep us informed of your progress.

Cheers

Neil

chris is my name i use bob as a online thing

and i do like the look of the cub and will get tw endorsement eventualy tom is my instructor he had a cub himself and likes them but hasnt sugested i train in 1 ,i will ask him next lesson about that ,thanks!

Guest studentbiggles

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Chris to the site, I was down at Aldinga a few months back for a AWPA Flyin,nice strip and even nicer Club House :thumb_up:...Good luck with your training and see you sometime at one of the S.A. strips. keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Fly Safe Cheers Alley

G'Day Chris,

welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy the site lots of good stuff and people here. keep us informed on how you are going with the training. I was 48 when I started only new at it at 50 now.

Monty

Howdy Chris

I'm a late starter myself at 46 and like most I wish I'd got around to it sooner. Enjoy the site, there's a lot to be gained from keeping a regular eye on it.

And the people around here are real friendly.

Cheers

Mick