Flightygirls first solo trip to another airport.

Ultralights

flightygirl first solo flight to another airfield <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMyKAnpczE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMyKAnpczE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

and for all the legal types, yes, she was supervised solo by senior instructor at Wollongong, and a CFI apon arriving at jaspers within the 25 NM limit for non cross country endorsed pilots.

Guest davidh10

Congratulations Flightygirl. Good video. Nice landing too. Can't get away with anything when your'e on video:laugh:

Now onward and upward:clap:

Well done Rachell:hug:018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif, the first of many.

I watched the video from a bed in Bankstown hospital in the wee hours this morning, and was green with envy.

Hope no one noticed.:big_grin:

Kind Regards

Planey

Well done Rachell:hug:018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif, the first of many.I watched the video from a bed in Bankstown hospital in the wee hours this morning, and was green with envy.

Hope no one noticed.:big_grin:

Kind Regards

Planey

hey planey! are you ok?

sorry to hear you are in hospital... get well soon! 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

ps hope the green colour goes away soon!

hey planey! are you ok?sorry to hear you are in hospital... get well soon! 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

ps hope the green colour goes away soon!

Thanks for the good wishes Rach, i'm back home now and will be OK soon. I missed the piano-keys as some say, with a log splitter chopping kindling, and got my index finger instead, which cost me three days of reading the same RAA Mag and drewling at the ads to keep my mind off things.

Don't know how you managed to mount the camera's, but the video is great, and it makes me happy to see you doing so well.

Kind Regards

Planey

Thanks for the good wishes Rach, i'm back home now and will be OK soon. I missed the piano-keys as some say, with a log splitter chopping kindling, and got my index finger instead, which cost me three days of reading the same RAA Mag and drewling at the ads to keep my mind off things.Don't know how you managed to mount the camera's, but the video is great, and it makes me happy to see you doing so well.

Kind Regards

Planey

ouch!

ultralights can explain the camera mounts... its his go pro hd. send him a pm and ask him about them. it is so great to be able to record my learning with it. love it!

glad to hear youre out of hospital. stay away from sharp things!

Rach:big_grin: