Southern Highlands Aero Club Monthly BBQ

robinsm

Hi All,

Been a while but the monthly Southern Highlands Aero Club BBQ is on the 7th August 2010. The club has been very quiet for a while now and we are thinking that this would be a good time to crank it up and keep it up. We have had a lot of toing and froing re the future of the airport in Goulburn but so far nothing (3 years now) So bugger it, lets move on and enjoy ourselves.

Gold coin donation for sausages, buns, etc and good hanger talk. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Fly in or drive in.

See you there

Maynard

Southern Highlands Aero Club

Goulburn Aerodrome

Hi.. Good to hear that you guys are moving ahead, despite the challenges that are being thrown at you.. Can you post as early as possible your future events? We'd like to get a few people down there and meet and support you..

Regards

Chris

Thanks Guys and Gals, look forward to seeing you there. Whewn we put the list together of the upcoming events etc, I will publish it so watch this space.

Cheers and thanks

Maynard

Was great to see some members of this forum at the BBQ (and almost at the BBQ) on Saturday. Great to meet Flighty Girl, Ultralights and Wannabiggaplane and check their aircraft out. That Savannah is a beautiful aircraft, and the titan Tornado is a mean looking single seater. I was very pleased to see the guys from the gyro copter hanger turn up and the people from the flying school as well as club members. We are imposing on the good graces of Teraya untill things get moving. Next month promises to be better and bigger so lets book the space - FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH at the Goulburn flying school hanger about 12.00. Eat, talk and check out aircraft, sounds good to me. See you then and thanks for those great people that turned up last saturday.

Till then

Maynard