Howdy

Guest 50ft AGL

Guest 50ft AGL

G'day guys,

My name is Chris. I've been lurking around the site for a while now so I thought it was time to introduce myself. At the moment I am just flying GA in the process of finishing of my C.P.L. I do hope to get my RAA conversion in the near future too. Will most likely do that at Boonah in the Savage Cub:cool: I spent the last year working as a low-level observer inspecting powerlines all throughout NSW and also gas pipelines all around Oz (excluding QLD) so have been lucky to see a fair bit of the countryside by the ripe age of 22. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Happy landing,

Chris

G'day Chris, I fly the Cub out of Boonah as well. I call it the RED ROCKET, it can almost take off in its own length and every flight in it is exhilarating! It can be a very unforgiving aircraft as well but I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Guest 50ft AGL
G'day Chris, Welcome along :thumb_up:Musta been fun in the choppers doing inspections, friend of mine used to do that exact same type of job actually. Some interesting stories he can tell as well!

Take care, and will we see you at the www.dalbywingsandwheels.com.au?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Tomo, we did the powerline inspections in fixed wing aircraft which made it much more fun/challenging I believe than it would be in choppers. C172XPs and a Cessna Birddog. I will try and make it out to Dalby if I can but I may have a gig Friday and/or Saturday night so it may not work out - we'll see what happens.

Cheers guys,

Chris