Just landed, anyone offers me a cup of coffe?

popemil

I am new here, but I already like it, this place is not only crowded, but also active, folks post and comment. It's alive.

I am just another dreamer that fights his way up to realise his dreams.

Always dreamed of flight, now I fly, always dreamed of designing and buiding flight machines, now building my own designed ultralight 2 seater converticopter, the Enduro.

Always dreamed of flight, now I fly, always dreamed of designing and buiding flight machines, now building my own designed ultralight 2 seater converticopter, the Enduro.

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif our friend, the more the merrier. Care to share your design with us, details and images etc. Best put it in the correct forums though.

All you have to do is ask.

Some pictures I have on my facebook profile, some on my plaxo profile, go and look.

My site is under construction, but follow up and you will see things evolving as cash permits.

Take care, fly high, fly well, and land safe!

Emil.

@ flying dog: Dont do it again, if a maf dude sees your spelling in italian "prende la lupara e ti piazza una bella carica dritto negli occhi!" LOL

I have to admit, for an Aussie you still know something more than bare english and bush talk.. lol

I live by Venice, and I am also airportless! But there are a couple of fields here around, so I can manage.

Looking forward to gain some cash and finish my converticopter, than I can take off and land in my back yard. Hopefully before I die!

Cheer up,

Emil.