Anyone from the Golbourn area

Hi. I was chatting to a guy from Golbourn recently who told me that there's a bit of interest in the area for flying training but no FTF. I realise Terraya has a school there that doesn't do much due to her Casa commitments. How do you think the locals would feel about an RAA school being set up there?

any thoughts??

cheers

Guest Mark Mac

Well, I'd be up for it.... haven't started flight training yet, but would be keen for something local, that I could do a block training in - otherwise a drive to moruya, although the beach there is nice. Maybe the old motel or whatever it is could be refurbished at Goulburn Airport?

Not sure who you were talking to that said there was no FTF? Teraya's flying every weekend and has an instructor who does most of the GA flying and another who does some recreational instructing along with her.

My advice would be to ring her and see if she'd like an extra instructor. There's always a better business result in working together than spending all the time and effort trying to compete for a very limited market.

Guest Mark Mac

Hi Motz, yep, know about, and had a nice chat with Terraya, but looking for a Block Training Period, suits my lifestyle a bit better.