Sierra update / the fun begins!!!!!

John Raison

Hi all, drove to Taree on Wednesday to start my project,arrived earlly afternoon and Gary had me straight to work,no time to muck around.By the end of the day we had the sides made and it was time to get some sleep ,after 7 hours driving and straight into building i was stuffed.Next day started with a suprise ,Gary said we had to have some fun first so we went for a nice fly over to the coast ,great way to start the day! then it was back into it.Gary doesn,t muck around and we soon had the fuse. pulled into shape and i proceeded to fit the cross bracing but time ran out as i had to drive back to Brisbane that afternoon.We managed to get about 60% of the fuse done in the short amount of time i had there ,a testament of how easy this aircraft is to build and also having someone who knows what their doing [GARY] helping made the job easy. A special thanks to Gary for his help and advise.Shall keep you all posted as i continue the build

Cheers John

Thanks for the update John. Your post is a great endorsement for how easily the Sierra must go together, plus the advantage of expert help. Will you be adding photos? What engine have you chosen? Happy times as you continue building your new pride and joy.

Cheers, Mathew

Sierra update

Thanks Mathew first of all i chose the Sierra mainly for it's ease of construction and i will try to put up some photos later [as soon as my son shows me how] ,as for the power plant i will be using the jab.6 .Gary has done all the hard work and has all the extras needed for the jab. motor at his workshop

Cheers John

Guest Toally87

Sounds Good,

It'll be great to see a few Morgan's up in the sunshine State.

looking forward to seeing some Pics.

Dave Toal