Cowl Screws

David F

Not a very exiting topic,However I cannot source them locally I bought the last batch from a guy with a nut and bolt stall the last time Natfly was held at Narromine.I have since mislaid his business card does anyone have his contact details? If so please advise.

Regards Dave

David,

Just a reminder that I am a supplier of aircraft hardware, and I pay a fee to have a thread in the Suppliers' forum here.

That said, send me the part number and I'll send you a quote. I'll have it to you by smoko on Monday.

Old Man Emu

David,

We looked in on Aircraft Bolt Suppies when we were last at Narromine - they are from Gatton Qld. I can't remember if these were the people we got our camlocs and Southco fasteners from - too long ago. If Old Man Emu has them, that's a pretty good service "by smoko Monday"!

Sue :thumb_up:

Dexter,

I will PM you.

I have a commercial agreement with the owners of this site which allows me to advertise in the Suppliers thread. I am of the opinion that if I places Posts which indicate that I can supply stuff in other Threads, I run the risk of dishonouring that agreement, and I can be permanently banned from this website.

If you want to know if I can supply stuff, please post on my thread in the Supplers' section

Thanks,

Mark

Old Man Emu