Where do astronauts hang out?

viewfromright

OK it's confirmed - I'm thick!! Not in a million years of pondering would I have worked it out. Now that you've removed the blinkers, it sticks out like a diamond in a goat's rectum. Duh

OK it's confirmed - I'm thick!! Not in a million years of pondering would I have worked it out. Now that you've removed the blinkers, it sticks out like a diamond in a goat's rectum. Duh

Now why would you be looking at goats rectums? 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I pondered posting a reply like yours Riley but decided I didn't want everyone to know how thick I was - just knew someone else would ask the question;)

The thing was, just as I clicked off the post I realised what it was so went back for another look.

Cheers,

Pud