Ch.Towers to Cabooluture

bones

Thursday very early morning(after daylight of course 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif) sees me heading off for a little trip down south, need to drop into see a couple of guys just outside of Hervey Bay(private strip) Brad's got a 1700 mt grass strip, might just be long enough i told him 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif, then onto Cab Friday morn, well thats the plan anyway.

Anyone got any local weather goss 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif cause it looks really sucky from my chair here

Blowing a gale on the Gold Coast at the moment.Well 20 to 35 kts.Occasional showers, they are predicting showers most of this week.Weather has been crap here for a couple of weeks.Caboolture will pretty much be the same as here.

hmmm not this week end from the looks, i got about 100nm, and was met with a very low level cloud ie on the ground,(pea soup type) from one horizon to the other, so turned around and only just beat the rain and crap weather home, or well i will do the trip sometime just not this week end :)

Guest skidmark1975

good idea turning around bones, its really crappy in Hervey Bay today and the weekend looks the same.

if 1700mts of grass is a bit tight, YHBA has 2000mts of nice hard black stuff........

good idea turning around bones, its really crappy in Hervey Bay today and the weekend looks the same.if 1700mts of grass is a bit tight, YHBA has 2000mts of nice hard black stuff........

The 1700mt thing was abit to tongue in cheek, damn at sea level i only need bout 100mts i recon, yeah got a report off the missus who is on the Sunny coast said it was raining and blowing like a bugger:big_grin:, i just love the wind on the nose.

Anyway i might get down there one day.