yellow bird in air

Thanks Neil, yes everonethe Gazelle is back in the air. We did the test flights at Tooradin today. John & Rod say it flies so smoothly with its new 3 bladed prop. It sounded pretty good from the viewing area as well. Once I figure out how to put the repairs & pics on here I will do so. Cheers John, Sue & Rod

Hey John & Sue - that is GREAT news!! 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif Look forward to seeing the piccies, and hope we can meet up in the Gazelles at a fly-in or something soon.

Have a great Christmas, and enjoy flying that Gazelle!

Happy Landings

Neil

Neil (storchy) I finally pinned the smile on John's face at midnight just to get him to sleep. How is your Storch coming on BTW, what's happening with it? Are you back in the air???

Neil_S thanks Neil we are really happy with the outcome. Would love to meet up in the Gazellesor whatever . Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you both as well. John & Sue

it says quick reply where do i start motor 1 inche offline to the side in other words engine frame bent and twisted leading edge of righthand wing cracked what apears to be fire wall cracked stainless steele fire wall distorted

wear marks on rudder pedels from stearing rods BUT I DO HAVE MATAINCE RELEASE SIGNED THAT IT IS FLYABLE LOOKING FOR AN IDIOT TO FLY IT

in other words i am peeeeeeeeeeeeed offffffffffff only way is court looking at big bucks to fight should have repaired it my self as you john and rod did then i would have me to blame

not lame level 2 who fixed it 40 years of fixing planes sue you did start me neil