Hangar space west of Melbourne.

To all aviators in the know!:big_grin:

Does anyone know of any hangar oppportunities or have any contacts for the following locations:

Bacchus Marsh, Ballarat, Melton, Kyneton. Or any private strips that may be of interest?

Thank-you Neil for Terry's number regarding Penfield hangar space!!

Thanks all.

Rod.

As you were so kind with your comments about the Pitts - I'll make some enquiries of my friends and PM you (will ask for that person in Qld too). The Pitts was at Kyneton, spent summer in Qld and is now in NSW!

Hi Linda, I would be very keen on a Bacchus Marsh hangar, seeing I live close by. (Darley) I don't have an aircraft yet, but am planning on aquiring one very soon, hopefully by Easter. Any help from you will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Rod.

P.S. would be good to know some local flyers also.

Hi Rod!

You need to come up and visit and have a cuppa, and let us show you our awesome airport and have a tour.

You fly a gazelle I gather atm? Is that the yellow one up at Ballarat?

Need to get you into a Jab....:)

Always up for a cuppa. People used to ask me how did we spray crops at night, and my answer was "coffee!!" Yes, the little yellow one at Ballarat, nicknamed "Tweety". Let me know when you guys will be out there and I will see if I can get out there. I have been known to drive around there and have a sticky beak!

Thanks,

Rod.

Rod.

We will actually be up at the airport tomorrow (Thursday) night about 5.30-6.00pm. Brian is doing some work up there, so if you want to come up and say Hi! we will be around.

-Linda

Hi Rod, I'm the co-owne,r with Neil Sidwell, of a blue Gazelle 3478 which is hangared at Penfield. Do you use a local LAME for your 100hy/anual inspection and regular maintenence/repairs and if so would apprreciate details. Cheers Matt Walsh

Hi Matt, do not actually own a plane yet but am in the hunt for one. But if you do find the details you are after, I would be keen to share the info as I am researching my future purchase at this time. Thanks, Rod.

Hi Linda, please keep me updated as to when you guys will be at the airport. I was busy tonight, but would like to catch up with you guys soon. let me know if you will be there on the weekend. Just a query on hangar rates out there?

Thanks, Rod

Hi Rod!

Sorry you couldn't make it out there tonight.

We are often out at the airport, tomorrow we are off for a bit to Maryborough then back home. Saturday at this stage if it's nice, we are off again somewhere.

About 3 ish tomorrow we will be off, then back before dark (of course!)

Saturday, whatever takes our fancy.

Ours is the green hangar on the Northern boundry of the airport, just go past the flying school and keep to the outside road, you will see it.

Are you after hangarage rates? Everybody seems to pay about $50 roughly a week, for rent.

-Linda