Finally Started

Guest davidh10

The Drifter is a really nice aircraft. I think there's a bunch of other members who will back up that statement 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

Glad you enjoyed it Pete. Keep us posted.

Ahh.. Good to hear man!

Bit of a shame I couldn't take you at Dalby wings and wheels... but you know the reasons :P

I used to fly out of clifton, are you flying with daniel? Its going to be cold so remember to dress for the weather.

We should catch up, I want to check out your plane!

Flying with Trevor at this stage. Plane is not registered at this time but you are quite welcome to check it out. I'm going to take the fabric off the fuselage and give it a through going over and make sure all is as it should be.I hope to have it up by the end of the year.

Had 2 flights this morning and am not ashamed to say that I almost had my brekky in my visor at the end of the second flight. Had originally hoped to get three sessions in but Trevor left it at 2. The Drifter will be down for its 100 hourly and the othjer drifter is not in service yet this saturday so it looks like my next flight will be next tuesday. I might have a bag in a pocket next time just in case. I'm now up to 1.4 hours and chompin at the bit.

Great to hear mate! You'll get over the sick feeling in due course... My Mum felt sick for about 4-5hrs of her training, but after that never had a problem.