Aircraft Hangar supply & construction request

Guest davehw

Guest davehw

Can any fellow aviators recommend a shed/hangar supply company for proposed hangar at Bendigo Airfield. Size around 22 metre span & 20 metre deep, with 3 metre sliding door entry height.

All shed companys welcome to quote on this. Further details supplied if needed.

Dave.

If you know anyone at Kyneton (or even if you don't) visit there and talk to the locals. Seem like good hangars.

Many built by Central Vic Sheds in Kyneton.

I have a copy of a quote several years old from Safety Steel Structures in Dandenong for 9 m x 18 m (not for me). Kit only was $21K. Construction was another $8K. Can't recall offhand what the concrete would have cost.

I have built a 18m x 28m Hangar in the last 12 months and Safety Steel in Dandenong got the job.

PM me if you want full contact details and price guide

Cheers

Vev

Guest clamar floats

I received 5 quotes from within Vic & SA, I ended up with A-Line in Melb and were very good! 100% satisfied, don't use that crowd Nth of Woodend, Sth of Malmsbury unless of cause you love problems.

Regards

Clamar

Can any fellow aviators recommend a shed/hangar supply company for proposed hangar at Bendigo Airfield. Size around 22 metre span & 20 metre deep, with 3 metre sliding door entry height.All shed companys welcome to quote on this. Further details supplied if needed.

Dave.

Guest davehw

Thanks for the information gentlemen, getting quotes from all companys recommended by you.

Dave.

I'm in southern NSW and, even with delivery I found Sheds Online to be the cheapest and VERY good to deal with. 2 small problems (wrong colour screws and not enough bolts) and they sent the proper ones next day no questions asked.