Gliding Promo

not bad, you are better appealing to the emotional side of peoples intellect, the rational side kills flying on cost.

I like how the instructor uses the student as a pad to sign off the airworthy inspection and gets the student to wash the plane by herself...

Is this destined to be shown at a private girls school? I would have thought targeting 30-50 males as your main market would make more sense

not bad, you are better appealing to the emotional side of peoples intellect, the rational side kills flying on cost.I like how the instructor uses the student as a pad to sign off the airworthy inspection and gets the student to wash the plane by herself...

Is this destined to be shown at a private girls school? I would have thought targeting 30-50 males as your main market would make more sense

I'm not a member of SCGC so I don't know who the target audience is. I presume that you think that there is a lack of 30 - 50 year old males in gliding. 052_no_way.gif.ab8ffebe253e71283aa356aade003836.gif

almost everyone wants to go gliding but generally only 30-50 yrd old males want to pay for the privilege

I'm not sure whether its the case that almost everyone wants to go gliding. Most gliding clubs have a lot of trouble interesting people in gliding. One of the problems is the commitment needed to operate a gliding club.