Recreational Aviation Fiji

Bula from Fiji 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

I am based out of Pacific Harbour Air Park, on the South East coast of the main island of Viti Levu in Fiji. Pacific Harbour is known as the "adventure capital" of Fiji as it boasts a wide range of activities ranging from shark feeding to zip lining and river rafting; and makes for great flying.012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

We operate an Aero Club for pilots (as well as non-pilots) to become either part-time or full-time members and extend our invitation to overseas light sports aircraft pilots, to visit our club and have full access to our facilities and services.

If you are an overseas light sports aircraft pilot visiting Fiji, you can get in touch with me and even hire an aircraft for sightseeing and enjoy Fiji's beautiful scenery whether it be flying over tropical jungles or over breathtaking turqoise waters, coral reefs and white sandy beaches.

Hope to hear from you soon!002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Bula Esira, I am a relatively new RAA-Aus pilot staying at The Pearl Pacific Harbour until May 14 and would love to go for a fly and even hire a craft. Please let me know if you can help. My local number is +679 8621793 and email [email protected] thank you, Carsten Manntz

Guest Howard Hughes

Do you have GA aircraft for hire as well? I'll be there in June/July wouldn't mind a scenic flight!

• 1 year later...
Bula from Fiji 098_welcome.gif.811b1786f73dfe0564b760c2eadbc168.gifI am based out of Pacific Harbour Air Park, on the South East coast of the main island of Viti Levu in Fiji. Pacific Harbour is known as the "adventure capital" of Fiji as it boasts a wide range of activities ranging from shark feeding to zip lining and river rafting; and makes for great flying.012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

We operate an Aero Club for pilots (as well as non-pilots) to become either part-time or full-time members and extend our invitation to overseas light sports aircraft pilots, to visit our club and have full access to our facilities and services.

If you are an overseas light sports aircraft pilot visiting Fiji, you can get in touch with me and even hire an aircraft for sightseeing and enjoy Fiji's beautiful scenery whether it be flying over tropical jungles or over breathtaking turqoise waters, coral reefs and white sandy beaches.

Hope to hear from you soon!002_wave.gif.fe7c633ee482b4fc51a11d6274b0a352.gif

Hello I am en Italian pilot, just spent 6 month flying in New Zealand , and planning to be in Fiji from end May to October, is there anypossibility to join the club and rent a plane to have some fun ???? regards Diego

Bula from Fiji 098_welcome.gif.811b1786f73dfe0564b760c2eadbc168.gifI am based out of Pacific Harbour Air Park, on the South East coast of the main island of Viti Levu in Fiji. Pacific Harbour is known as the "adventure capital" of Fiji as it boasts a wide range of activities ranging from shark feeding to zip lining and river rafting; and makes for great flying.012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Hope to hear from you soon!002_wave.gif.fe7c633ee482b4fc51a11d6274b0a352.gif

I was just over in Fiji a few weeks ago and for the life of me couldn’t organise a flight. Everyone I contacted said the CAA had stopped TIF/non CPL based training. Glad to hear that is not the case. I would love to go back and fly there.

Damn - just saw this was a very old thread being dug up.