First Passenger!

Just got back from taking my wife Mel up for her first circuit. I couldn't go further because the already dim overcast light today was going to fade fast and I didn't want to push the envelope. It was more a ceremonial flight, and also to see how she'd like it.

All smiles!

Yay! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif I've been waiting for this day for a year!

Full story here, if you wanna!

• Like 2

Guest Steven Runciman

Evan,

Well done mate. I take it from the smiles that she did like it (you dont say in your post). The first of many, I am sure.

Regards,

Steve

Now you just have to convert her to flying herself.

Its great to be able to say "we are both pilots" 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Great work and hope their are many more flights of fun together

Guest davidh10

Good stuff, Evan. Looks like she enjoyed it.

My wife is still wary of flying again after a bout of airsickness on a bumpy day. She had flown with me on four prior occasions when the conditions were smooth, and we both knew that airsickness was a risk, given the conditions on that occasion.

Thanks everyone!

Now you just have to convert her to flying herself. Its great to be able to say "we are both pilots"

Hehe Bec! That would be awesome. I've offered for her to learn, but she's happy with being a passenger for now!

I take it from the smiles that she did like it (you dont say in your post)

Hey Steve, yes - she did love it! She was looking around at the lights from above. I just wish I had enough light left to fly over our house and stuff, too! Oh well, there's always next time!

Well done Evan, now your wife has yet another reason for never leaving you.Love for each other and the love of flying ...UNBEATABLE.

Alan Marriette (married over 50 years).:thumb_up:

Congrats, Alan. Good stuff! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

• 4 weeks later...