PARAMOTOR LESSONS - 7 DAYS IN 7 MINUTES!

Guest turnbase

What a fantastic way to describe the fun of flying. Now all I want to do it fly over to the states and do the same. Anyone know of a similar system in Aus?

Try Jean-Luc at Rainbow Beach... You can learn to fly a Paraglider in 10 days for less than $2000... and have a great budget holiday at the same time. There seem to be plenty of other places around in other areas too... I have had a Tandam Paraglide with Jean-Luc and it was one of the best flying experiences I have had...

The following video was taken above Carlo Sandblow by one of the kids...

• 4 months later...

Because the basic Rag and tube minimal plane, the india trip, tail dragger endorsement, the flight to birdsville and the corner in the Xair, etc come first. However..................!!!!!.

To paraphrase "... Long list, short pockets........" But I'm having fun!!!!!!026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif

Hey Skyfox... tell us a bit about yours please?

Is it worth investigating this further... I have been for a tandem paraglide and was enthralled! Since then I have got my RA fixed wing... I find myself again thinking about paragliders and asking is it worth $ 200 every time I want to go for a fly in a fixed wing?

For the dollars I have spent I could have bought a paramotor!

Hey Skyfox... tell us a bit about yours please?Is it worth investigating this further... I have been for a tandem paraglide and was enthralled! Since then I have got my RA fixed wing... I find myself again thinking about paragliders and asking is it worth $ 200 every time I want to go for a fly in a fixed wing?

For the dollars I have spent I could have bought a paramotor!

Hi Winsor l have a Gin Bolero with a solo 210 motor l got the lot for $1200 a couple of years ago l had the fabric tested it past and 4 new lines its ready to go, l had to rebuild the engine mounting plate .

l have had the chute out in the paddock got it in the air with out the motor thats as far as l have gone l must get some lessons to see if l like it or not ,l have the drifter and skyfox and with the chute also l have to make up my mind which one to keep so far l prefer the Drifter so easy to fly lots of fun .

cheers Geoff.

My online research leads me to believe that there are some real nice machines around these days... according to my guestimates some of the new reflex wings can cruise at 40 knots... and cost less than $10k with a reserve!