Well done - Sport Pilot Magazine

Tomo

We've all had our critical spin about the magazine, so I'd just like to congratulate the editors in this thread for the great work.

Got mine in the mail today, top work!

I'm really happy with the content too :thumb_up:

• Like 1

Guest Jake.f

This issue was received in good time. I like it, it definitely got better with time and I think it will stick as it is as it is pretty much perfect.

I agree with the comments above. No complaints about getting the mag on the 5th day of the month. Previously mine was always long after everyone else but it seems they have the distribution issue resolved as well. I've yet to read it all but the articles and layout look very good. My thanks to the editors and publishers.

012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Thanks guys!Brian Bigg and I are determined to give you - the members - the mag YOU want, so keep the feedback coming, and the stories and suggestions flowing in. We're all ears....

There was one tiny little thing left that was fixed in the August edition....the little symbol that says it's the end of the article. I was always turning the page to read more of the article only to find it had ended. 031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif

For me this edition hit 95% (can't give you a perfect score...got to keep you on your toes 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif ). I really enjoy your articles and writing too Foxy Batgirl. Looking forward to the article on your next RAA lesson.

...the little symbol that says it's the end of the article. I was always turning the page to read more of the article only to find it had ended. 031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif

Hehe.... I'm glad I wasn't the only one, Powerin! 009_happy.gif.56d1e13d4ca35a447ad034f1ecf7aa58.gif

Guest SAJabiruflyer

The biggest problem is it came on the same day as my 4WD Action Magazine and EAA Sport Aviation.... :|

Guest SAJabiruflyer

It's sitting on my coffee table teasing me now, but Wenc... Wife is in the kitchen cooking for tonites visitors so I better go help her.

I agree with the comments above. No complaints about getting the mag on the 5th day of the month. Previously mine was always long after everyone else but it seems they have the distribution issue resolved as well. I've yet to read it all but the articles and layout look very good. My thanks to the editors and publishers.012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

On the 2nd day of the month (August) the magazine arrived in my country mailbox at 6.45am. Amazing! The content was very good.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

I've just managed to read mine today and, yes, it is very good. A giant step forward compared to the old format. I especially enjoyed the "aircraft under $80k" article. Very useful reading for budding first-time aircraft owners like me. (I agree with Don Ramsay's comments but one has to take articles like that with a pinch or two of salt).

Congrats, mag team!

Cheers,