Video: M240 Rampage!

winsor68

And I hope he stays in Russia 013_thumb_down.gif.ec9b015e1f55d2c21de270e93cbe940b.gif

Lol... Didn't enjoy it Deskpilot? I understand where you are coming from. I am a pacifist myself... I reckon its still impressive to see these gadgets at work though... its better to use them for entertainment than to kill people.

And he is so funny... in an odd sort of way.

He's a Septic Tank not a Ruski go and view his other video's particularly the one in the APC with the 50 cal buying a burgerfrom Big Mac's, what a clown, but only in America! :rilla:

• Like 1

He's a Septic Tank not a Ruski go and view his other video's particularly the one in the APC with the 50 cal buying a burgerfrom Big Mac's, what a clown, but only in America! :rilla:

He is a video gamer from the US of Anarchy... And I find him highly amusing. He is doing a community service by taking these guns out of the hands of terrorists. lol

He is a video gamer from the US of Anarchy... And I find him highly amusing. He is doing a community service by taking these guns out of the hands of terrorists. lol

He is entertaining to say the least.

I watched a few of his video's and some of the gear he get's hold of is pretty amazing, actually.

Rick-p