Video: 10th Anniversary TV Ad - Remember Building 7

winsor68

I have been skeptical about some of the facts surrounding 9/11 for some time...

I have actually never heard of building 7 though I have done some research into the pentagon strike and in my mind it does not add up at all. For starters, there was ZERO trace of a Boeing 757 found at the 'crash' scene. Interestingly, the first witnesses described it as a missile or a small aircraft, however these witness reports quickly changed to saying it was a 757. I really think the majority of evidence suggest it was NOT a 757.

See this video (no audio):

I watched it as it unfolded... It was dodgy from the start in my opinion. Something just never added up and it left me with a really uneasy feeling. Sadly because of so many deaths it has been unacceptable to question any of it... but I am relieved that this may finally be changing. If we are to honour those murdered we need to ask some serious questions. Lest we forget.

I think there should be an Australian or New Zealand-style "Commission of Enquiry" held into building seven ...something the US seems to have difficulty doing. While I am definitely not into Conspiracy Theory legends/myths, I think the Building 7 destruction should be fairly looked into by a number of independent commisioners who have unfettered access to all documents, audio recordings and video evidence, to determine what really happened.

Sadly, I think the Yanks don't seem to be capable of doing this for whatever reason.

I just can't get past the fact that so many cameras filmed that 'aircraft' on it's flight path to the pentagon, however those videos all disappeared and all we have is a grainy video which contains 2 individual frames of the 'aircraft' in question.

015_yelrotflmao.gif.6321765c1c50ed62b69cf7a7fe730c49.gif008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif in a country where the president couldn't even moisten his cigar in private, without being up for impeachment - they're going to keep the lid on a plot which had to involve thousands, if not hundred's of thousands of people.