Cleaning Up The Site

Admin

Please note that it will take several days to clean up the site, moving threads into more specific categories, deleting any political content, etc so please bare with me whilst this mammoth task is being done.

Any threads that get moved into a more specific forum will have a blue arrow on the right of it showing that the thread has been moved to a different forum and the arrow will remain for a period of 24hrs.

Any political threads are just simply being deleted.

I knew this would make some users uncomfortable and I did ask if users preferred the site update to be gradual or one big bang which resulted in a preference for gradual but please take comfort in knowing that when this uncomfortable part of the update is completed, I believe we will be on our way to having a far better recreational aviation professional resource for everyone to use when they need or want to.

Your input though, in achieving the vision, is always welcomed.

Just a thought Ian why not quarantine the political threads so that in the fullness of time forumites will have access to what has been said and by who.As it is it looks a bit like cleaning up a crime scene. I do agree with the intention of the forums being non political.

Dave

Thanks David...many of the political threads have already been deleted so they are gone forever...does anyone really want to be reminded of how screwed up the resource had become 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif