Hello Hello

Guest morgan000

Guest morgan000

Hello guys and gals,

My name is Morgan and I am from Sydney and I have recently started flying, in fact as recent as last week. I did my TIF last week and I am going to start regularly, like say every fortnight have a lesson or so.

So yeah, feel free to give me any advice or pointers.

Thanks.

Guest danda

Hi Morgan welcome hope you enjoy and join in the forum as for advice the best advice I could give you is first of all make your instructor your best friend he is not only there to teach you to fly but instruct you in how to save your life in the event of a mishap, my next peace of advice is to listen and ask there is no such thing as a dumb question and my final peice of advice is go and have a fantastic time I know I did and you will meet some great people only to willing to help you.

Don;)

Guest morgan000

thanks alot guys, i'd love to go every week but i cant afford it, the practical part is alright, have to get through the theory as well.

is there a learning thread type thing here where i can get tips and advice from or do i just post a new thread if i want to know something???

if you have just started and cannot afford to go every week, there is still plenty of cheaper options, i see from your info thingo on the side you are starting in a warrior? you can go to Hoxton park, near bankstown and start in a Jabiru for quite a lot less than in a Warrior at bankstown, then when your ready, you can then go back to the Warrior to complete your licence tests and then you will have a Private license for a considerable saving!

Guest morgan000

hey ultralights, even the warrior or the arhcer is cheaper out at hoxton park, there;s a school called McIvers flying school which charge 175 dual for the piper, yet at bankstown, i am quoted 220 plus about 50 bucks for the briefing, what a rip off, can u recommend any school out at hoxton park??? thanks.