Dave Sykes New Book

Ronin

Dave Sykes who bravely flew his Microlight from the UK to Australia has released a book of his journey aptly called A Wing And A Chair, Solo Flight to Oz. look for it it promises to be a great read...

Looks like a must-have book, having had the pleasure to meet him at Bankstown.

Have Googled it, but can't find the publisher.

If anyone knows where to order a copy, probably others on here also, would like to know.

Kind Regards

Planey

Hi Planey, David got back to me overnight he is evidently going to put a link on his site so that we can get it there and pay by Paypal, will see if he can do us a deal on freight and we can get some sent out, he did say he would email me back with details so will keep everybody posted when i know more as well. Eric 062_book.gif.f66253742d25e17391c5980536af74da.gif

Hi Planey, David got back to me overnight he is evidently going to put a link on his site so that we can get it there and pay by Paypal, will see if he can do us a deal on freight and we can get some sent out, he did say he would email me back with details so will keep everybody posted when i know more as well. Eric 062_book.gif.f66253742d25e17391c5980536af74da.gif

Thanks Eric, thats great!

Dave has not got back to me just yet, but I have noticed that he now has in place the means to purchase the book, go to his site http://www.soloflightglobal.com/ and if you go down the page a little ways he has popped a buy here button that takes you to a paypal setup, cost is 20 pound, but I have noticed as well he has a note underneath that states to contact him for overseas purchases, will send him a reminder email and see what the go is with us here in Aus...Eric

• Like 1