Lost

Guest Redair

Greetings each, just a quick question, to see if anyone has, (or knows where to get) a brake bleed nipple for the Savannah (VG) brake calliper. One of mine very kindly decided to unwind itself and fall out somewhere between my house and the paint-shop that I took the fuselage to for painting, that's a 180km round trip, so very little chance of finding it:gaah:.

Redair.

Thanks for the replies people, I think you are right, it is a fairly standard size, (6 x 1) it is just a matter of getting the correct length, (23.2mm overall).

KC, I am in a little place described by a friend as "Middle Earth" he thought it was very funny, but I don't understand... doesn't mean anything to me. Some call it S.A.

Redair.

• 1 month later...
I have a spare one if you still need it!!Tim

Thanks chap, I'm all sorted now. Well, almost sorted, I'm now on the hunt for some switches, like the ones that come with the kit.... simple enough you might think, but no-one seems to sell the damned things. WD10019F toggle switch, made by Panasonic, and even with that information I still can't find a supplier. Ah well, on with the search.

Redair.