Help

Admin

Hi All

As you may know, managing this resource is a full time job and takes a lot of money to keep it going bringing you features and resources that I hope you find useful and enjoyable.

Last Christmas time I finally succumbed to the financial pressure and added a Donate button to the site as after all those years of using my own money there was just not enough of it to go around especially with the site growing so large that more and more resources in terms of hosting, along with its associated costs, were needed.

The site/resource is now even better quipped to provide for a greater future in terms of its hosting to provide some great new features that are coming and the longevity of its domain name registration, again requiring further financial investment...this has been achieved. This year we have seen the shop proceeds assisting in bringing a fantastic Chat Room facility to the site for users plus also this year we moved over to a completely new range of site software including the Xenforo forums.

I am still working on the One To One chat feature which whilst works, still has some issues for a few users which taking to sort out for you but that work will pay off and that feature will be available real soon. We also have up our sleeve new features of interactive presentations and the TV Station and much more but already providing the site is a full time job as it is, and available time is the only thing now hampering these extras from being provided although they also will have a monthly cost.

So please, if you feel you can help with time for a specific job on the site then please let me know or if you would like to help with a donation then I would be so grateful, there is the Donate Button in the right column of the Forums main page.

Thanks for your time and I hope Aircraft Pilots continues to provide you with help and support in your flying endeavors.

Merry Christmas and have a fantastic new year...Fly Safe!

Ian, I am not particularly good at all this computer stuff as you know. Recently I had trouble sorting out buying something from your shop because of the different log-in and password required. This week I was aware that my $50 for First Class Membership was due so I tried several times unsuccessfully and finished up after four attempts donating $200 (Stone the Crows). I gave up and deleted the lot., perhaps some others are experiencing the same problem. I shall telephone you in the next day or so and pay you by Visa over the phone, my telephone is an early one which runs on a gas bottle so I can manage that OK.

Alan.

You don't need to login to the shop as you can always checkout as a guest...the login just makes it easier by remembering your shipping address etc if you use the shop again another time...the shop software has always been problematic...but as you have said Guernsey, you can always give me a ring any time on 03 9444-8025