Canberra to The Oaks

Matt

This could have been a "Canberra to Merimbula" story but a few things came up (mainly the very thick smoke haze between Canberra and Merimbula) so we ended up at The Oaks instead for what was another great day with the gang up there. The weather was perfect except for a bit of haze but this disappeared during the afternoon.

Met some new folks there including Bruce who becaome another face and name on the ever growing "right seat" list for SporStar3978.

Had to twist Darren's arm to get him to go up again...you can tell by the look on his face that he really didn't want to be there 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Sunny kept us company in the calm blue skies...when he could catch us :)

And coz I know Darren loves these so much :), here's some GPS tracks of the days antics

This one's Bruce's flight

This one's Darren's flight...and no, there were no drinkies before this flight, just having fun chasing Sunny around the sky :)

And here's the "there and back" track from Canberra...via Mittagong & Goulburn...fuel stop at Goulburn on the way home.

Next week will be "Canberra to Merimbula", we're due for a service!

Guest Fred Bear

Awesome pics! :) You drew me back mate. I can't keep away.See, Emma was right :) A morning of absolutely perfect conditions aerochuting out of Richmond and chasing cows in paddocks to a perfect flight in the SportStar out at The Oaks this afternoon.What more could one ask for?This makes life worth while.That and receiving info that the company I work for has been taken over and we all still have jobs...what a day!;) Another ale (or two now).Thanks for a good afternoon again Kaz and Matt.

Guest Emma Masters

Great Pic's there Kaz;)

Not sure about the Graphs Matt...Im not up with that technology yet:;)4:

Thanks for the company guy's, see you a Mudgee :big_grin: Yayyyy.

Guest Emma Masters
You and Darren are coming Emma? That'll be great.

Yep both off us will be there, i can't wait:) Can you persuade Christine to come?

Guest David C

Thanks Matt for another great trip report . ;).. I hope you can make Mudgee this coming weekend , at last we may meet up . I keep missing out at The Oaks 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif... Never mind , one day ..

Darren .... Interesting flight tracks !!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif... I see you are still having some rudder coordination problems 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif.. Only joking ..

David C