Slight Site Change

Admin

Hi All

Just to inform everyone, there has been a slight change to the site.

Previously there was a menu item called "Pilot Tools". This has been replaced with "Resources". Clicking on the Resources tab will display a page that lists the previous Pilot Tools of:

Weather

Airstrips

Flight Planner

Aircraft Registers

Like ALL the menu tabs, if you want to go directly to a specific area of a section, instead of clicking the menu tab, just hover your mouse on tab and move the mouse over the little arrow that appears next to the text of the tab and click the specific area from the drop down that appears:

img1.jpg.1be925b3c2af488e75de39451d9da34e.jpg

This change will make way for more FREE Pilot Resources to be added to the site in this "section".

If you have any ideas, thoughts or suggestions on what extra resources you would like to have available to you here on Aircraft Pilots then PLEASE let me know so I can add them for you

Thanks!

Guest Howard Hughes
This site has gotten a bit irregular in operation, I don't know about these things but I wonder if it is just too complex, too many features?

I find it very hard sometimes to find (keep up with) the threads I have been posting in, I think there are far to many forums/sub forums. Many of the forums are empty or have very few posts, this would indicate to me that the number of forums could be reduced.

I find it very hard sometimes to find (keep up with) the threads I have been posting in, I think there are far to many forums/sub forums. Many of the forums are empty or have very few posts, this would indicate to me that the number of forums could be reduced.

HH, what forums would you remove then?

Guest Howard Hughes

Just a couple of suggestions:

-Aircraft building forum could have reduced sub forums.

-GA Aircraft user groups could be streamlined.

To solve my personal problem of not being able to find threads, perhaps I could just click 'watch thread'!022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif