Flying Rooster

Guest ozzie

Love it, love it, love it. Hopefully it will fly further than the average rooster can. What a fun idea and a great paint job. Better to have all those hops under your belt than to take an experimental to height then find the problems.

BTW, that's the only plane with a high, forward engine that I can say is 'real pritti' (Thrusters might be fun but by God, they're ugly.)

Love it, love it, love it. Hopefully it will fly further than the average rooster can. What a fun idea and a great paint job. Better to have all those hops under your belt than to take an experimental to height then find the problems.BTW, that's the only plane with a high, forward engine that I can say is 'real pritti' (Thrusters might be fun but by God, they're ugly.)

Thrusters ugly??? Say five 'Hail Marys'. Put ten bob in the poor box and now go wash out yo mouf!!! (Thrusters ugly .... really . Pud, get yer gun. Us thought police gotta go varmint shooting) 095_cops.gif.448479f256bea28624eb539f739279b9.gif

• Like 1

Thrusters ugly??? Say five 'Hail Marys'. Put ten bob in the poor box and now go wash out yo mouf!!! (Thrusters ugly .... really . Pud, get yer gun. Us thought police gotta go varmint shooting) 095_cops.gif.448479f256bea28624eb539f739279b9.gif

I'm wiv ya Riley, let's go and change some evil thoughts eh?

Pud

Anything that flies must be BEAUTIFUL......hows that Pud.087_sorry.gif.8f9ce404ad3aa941b2729edb25b7c714.gifAlan.

Nothing personal Alan but based on that statement you just cast 50 gazillion votes for our ubiquitous Ozzie bushflies. Pud - put him on our vigilante snuff list!

Reel 'em in, reel 'em in 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Now, getting back to the Rooster...........................!

• Like 1

Thanks guys I'm not in the least bit offended, but shots would have been fired if you'd criticised my beautiful Flying Cow.

By the way I loved that flying Rooster and I think Thrusters are a handsome bunch.107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Alan.

Well after all the shenanigans in the posts above I thought I'd better check out the rooster video. I like it, especially the proud head sitting way out in front. I liked the short hops down the airstrip to check out handling.

Pud

Well after all the shenanigans in the posts above I thought I'd better check out the rooster video. I like it, especially the proud head sitting way out in front. I liked the short hops down the airstrip to check out handling.Pud

I feel a ' Rooster Thruster ' coming on.

Alan.