Couple of good airliner videos

HeadInTheClouds

Hi all,

Found these 2 good videos recently and though why not post them here.

This first one is a pilot somewhere in South America I believe who stuck a camera behind him in the cockpit of an Airbus A3something and condensed a whole days flying into 8 minutes by filming from the gate to FL100, and from FL100 back down to the gate.

P.S. Mute it and choose your own music, trust me...

Nice to see that some A320 pilots work the control stick as much as some Jabiru pilots I've seen on youtube!

• Like 4

Hi all,Found these 2 good videos recently and though why not post them here.

This first one is a pilot somewhere in South America I believe who stuck a camera behind him in the cockpit of an Airbus A3something and condensed a whole days flying into 8 minutes by filming from the gate to FL100, and from FL100 back down to the gate.

P.S. Mute it and choose your own music, trust me...

Both of these videos are from Brazil.

The first is of the "famous Paraná Express" which has five segments: Curitiba, PA/Guarulhos, SP, Guarulhos/Curitiba, Curitiba/Londrina, PA, Londrina/Curitiba, and Curitiba/Guarulhos. I hope you noticed the good Qs near Londrina which is in good gliding country. :)

The second starts off with a landing at what looks to me to be Santos Dumont airport in Rio de Janerio, RJ. There are some good views of the Botofogo (for those of you who are interested in soccer) and Gloria district of Rio. I think the other airport is Congonhas, SP (which should be closed!).

• Like 1