Aviation Degrees in Australia.

Nostalgair

Hi All,

I often get asked about the worth of teriary education in the aviation field. Personally, following the Ansett collapse in 2001, undertaking a Masters degree was very worthwhile. But everyone's case is different.

Here's a piece that I wrote on the subject.

http://www.owenzupp.com/_blog/Owen_Zupp/post/Careers_in_Aviation,_A_Degree_of_Satisfaction_An_Aviation_Blog_by_Owen_Zupp/

Cheers,

Owen

• Like 1

Thats part of the reason i have started the same degree, in the second year now, though fortunately i have trades in aircraft maintenance discliplins as well as CPL. i am also fortunate in they my employer has encouraged me to complete the degree, so i may be more deployable in different areas of the company.

• Like 1

Thats part of the reason i have started the same degree, in the second year now, though fortunately i have trades in aircraft maintenance discliplins as well as CPL. i am also fortunate in they my employer has encouraged me to complete the degree, so i may be more deployable in different areas of the company.

Go for it, mate! If you can demonstrate your versatility to a prospective employer you are always going to be the preferred applicant. Your current employer obviously recognises this, too.

kaz

• Like 1