New Aircraft Section

Admin

Hi All

I am pleased to announce the new dedicated Aircraft section of the site. You can easily access it by simply clicking the "Aircraft" option on the main menu bar.

The opening page is still to be populated as that will come from the aircraft that end up being entered into the section however, I have entered the first one, a Jabiru J170, as an example of how the list of all the different aircraft that are out there will be presented in the Aircraft Section.

The Aircraft section opening page displays a category list on the left and by clicking any of the categories will bring up a list of all the aircraft in that category. You then simply click any of the aircraft in the list to view information all about it including the manufacturer's contact details, web site links, links to other areas of this site for more information on the aircraft, a YouTube video of the aircraft and even a Google Map of the factory location which you can switch over to Google Earth.

The Aircraft Entries can be set so anyone from the Manufacturer or their agent can "Claim" the listing and take over the ownership of it to edit it, keep it up to date, add more info etc.

...and there is much more coming to the new Aircraft Pilots Aircraft Section...hope you find it useful and as always, comments and suggestions of improvement are always welcomed.

Why were you going to divorce me? There are a lot more things, "The Dream", that are already developed and waiting to get implemented but I wasn't going to bust my gut if I was going to be divorced 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Hi AllI am pleased to announce the new dedicated Aircraft section of the site. You can easily access it by simply clicking the "Aircraft" option on the main menu bar.

The opening page is still to be populated as that will come from the aircraft that end up being entered into the section however, I have entered the first one, a Jabiru J170, as an example of how the list of all the different aircraft that are out there will be presented in the Aircraft Section.

The Aircraft section opening page displays a category list on the left and by clicking any of the categories will bring up a list of all the aircraft in that category. You then simply click any of the aircraft in the list to view information all about it including the manufacturer's contact details, web site links, links to other areas of this site for more information on the aircraft, a YouTube video of the aircraft and even a Google Map of the factory location which you can switch over to Google Earth.

The Aircraft Entries can be set so anyone from the Manufacturer or their agent can "Claim" the listing and take over the ownership of it to edit it, keep it up to date, add more info etc.

...and there is much more coming to the new Aircraft Pilots Aircraft Section...hope you find it useful and as always, comments and suggestions of improvement are always welcomed.

Just getting us back to topic. Alan.