Sleeping with Mick

kgwilson

The guys were on a bike tour. No one wanted to room with Mick, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Mick and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Mick snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night." The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Mick shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night." The third night was Bill's turn. He was a tanned, older biker, a man's man.. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Mick into bed, patted him on the arse, and kissed him good night on the lips. Mick sat up and watched me all night."

With age comes wisdom.

• Like 1

hi alan any of the above yours? craig (viper)and i have lookd at jab,s but the morgan sierra is the best value for money in this class good lines ,speed etc after the trial flights we will discuss the mods we require and all being well we will start down the road of building cheers gareth

hi alan any of the above yours? craig (viper)and i have lookd at jab,s but the morgan sierra is the best value for money in this class good lines ,speed etc after the trial flights we will discuss the mods we require and all being well we will start down the road of building cheers gareth

Hi Gareth, the last photo is ours.

It has nose tank plus wing tanks, electric flaps, full auto pilot, GPS and Transponder, central stick with trim, flaps,and press to talk, it also had bells and whistles but they were too damn noisy so we removed them, we have also fitted a socket where we can plug in a battery charger to charge externally without having to remove the cowl.

Here are a few more photos.

Alan.

The photo of the control stick is not the current one, you should find a more recent photo on the Morgan Aeroworks forum on this site.

494337643_Morgans1.thumb.jpg.931c3bb6de1917139769bdd5ab887209.jpg

448354951_MorganS2.thumb.jpg.c8cb525be66137d59fce6afe70586e18.jpg

1442699429_MorganS3.thumb.jpg.fb222388dcfc53fc2f6ea58e659772bd.jpg

2124632283_MorganS4.thumb.jpg.0161b57149c453b3a5b463628d9dfdd9.jpg

1215766294_MorganS5.thumb.jpg.d63b9d7a4597ffd59578202e594585e2.jpg

012.thumb.jpg.cf5433ed2f36aec14a5bb3eed1fe7370.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Gareth,

Fly the 6 cyl Jab engined Sierra. I think that Garry only has his own personal one at present (All blue 19-7468). You will be hooked. It took me nearly 5 years to decide on what to build & I had a long list of requirements and desirables. The Sierra won easily from the competition. If you want any detail send me a PM.

Kevin

how and what is PM

Gareth,

A 'PM' (personal or private message) is now called a 'Conversation'. You can start one with whoever you like by placing the cursor over 'Inbox' right side of menu bar at the top of the page. A drop down box will appear, just click on 'Start a new conversation' and you'll be cookin'

Pud

Hi Alan& KevinJab 3300 ,any comments

and Kevin how and what is PM

Cheers Gareth

Jab engine runs well in a Morgan with better cooling than in a Jab Aircraft. We have the 3300 also which has just had it's first 100 hourly, everything ok, double plus with three stars and also ticketyboo.Should easily last until it wears out. 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Alan.

PS. It might be a good idea Gareth for you to start a new post something like ' ANOTHER MORGAN SIERRA BEING BUILT' or words to that effect, so that we can follow your progress, it will also automatically appear on the Morgan Aircraft Forum which could help others looking for like minded Kit Builders.

Regards, Alan.