Nav Endorsement

I completed my cross country endorsement today with a lovely scud running flight up to Tocumwal and over to Elmore before heading home. I really appreciate the excellent training from the school, and can,t wait to exercise the privileges of my endorsement - possibly to Natfly.

• Like 1

I am so jealous! The Bl%#dy weather has put a hold on my XC endo, the runway at Polo Flat is still too wet for flying.

But well done on the achievement, 016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif It would be a great feeling I reckon.

6 hrs to go

Phil

I'm interested to hear from RAAus pilots who are completing their navs.

How many navs, how many hours, hrs taken for 'test' ?

Also, if you are doing your RAAus at a joint GA/RAAus school - do your RAAus navs match up with the GA navs done at the same school?

You can contact me direct if you don't wish to post here.

thanks,

• Helpful 1

I completed my cross country endorsement today with a lovely scud running flight up to Tocumwal and over to Elmore before heading home. I really appreciate the excellent training from the school, and can,t wait to exercise the privileges of my endorsement - possibly to Natfly.

Hey Oksinay - Well done! 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif Hope the weather is good enough for you to exercise the Nav skills a bit now.

Cheers

Neil

The test was 3 parts - a 3 hour pre-test check with my instructor where he really put me through my paces, then the Nav and Met exam and then a licence check test with the CFI. Some of this will transfer to GA when I start the PPL. My school is dual GA/RA so all the BAK etc is valid for GA.

Onwards and upwards!

Yay!! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Well done mate, enjoy the new found privileges, and also responsibilities! Flying this great country of ours is awesome fun 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif