Just Landed

Hi,

Marc Bourget, landing so I could view some pics on the Jab 3300 modifications.

I'm a member of the jabiruengines Yahoo! Group and am a strident supporter of taking an intelliegent approach to cooling the Jabiru. Unfortunately, I probably have just enough knowledge to make me dangerous and allow me to be illogically argumentative ! :^) but I'm trying to reduce the danger component and gain logic every day!

Onward and upward,

Marc

S'truth be told, my highpoint in illogicity is the belief that there is a dearth of knowledge in (air) cooling aircraft engines and, as a result, there is a definite possibility that all Jabiru 3300s can be cooled with air. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Onward and upward

• 4 months later...
S'truth be told, my highpoint in illogicity is the belief that there is a dearth of knowledge in (air) cooling aircraft engines and, as a result, there is a definite possibility that all Jabiru 3300s can be cooled with air. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gifOnward and upward

Hopefully those Jab 3300s are designed to be mainly nitrogen cooled. There's about 80% nitrogen in the earth's atmosphere.