bundaberg parking fee

Just got an email to warn that if we park outside the terminal, there will be a $20 per hour parking fee charged. This is signed off by the airport operations manager. There is a light aircraft parking area and there is now an incentive it use it.

Guest Andys@coffs

Hmmm wonder if that includes the AVGAS bowser which is right next door? Bit of a bummer if you have to pay that fee just to refuel....

Andy

Can't make comment on the parking fee, but Dunlopdangler do you live in Bundy? I'm curious to know about the airpark they are constructing there. Anything you have seen? I know of the website but local opinion would be of interest. Thanks, Chris

Sorry JJ, not a Bundy local, I just get over there now and again. Haven't really taken that much notice lately on how much further development has been done at the airpark, although there has been some, perhaps a local can enlighten us how its going.. I know the local council is fairly pro-aviation and keen to see it being successful, they have actually just released another 17 Hangar leases..