Dynon EFIS-D10A info

Hi everyone I was thinking of adding a D10A to my savannah to give me a AH and of course other info. Does anyone have experience with them in their aircraft. Digital type AH units range from 1300 to 2500 and the Dynon has a lot more features for the bucks from the research I have done. I have a couple of questions....how do you find the size of the display and seeing it is it really too small or is it ok to read easily. How much lag is in the unit in other words how fast does it update when you commence a turn also the airspeed indication does it almost look the same as a analogue instrument?

Also maybe a good place to buy one as all the pricing I have seen is pretty much full retail no discounting at all

Mark

Hi everyone I was thinking of adding a D10A to my savannah to give me a AH and of course other info. Does anyone have experience with them in their aircraft. Digital type AH units range from 1300 to 2500 and the Dynon has a lot more features for the bucks from the research I have done. I have a couple of questions....how do you find the size of the display and seeing it is it really too small or is it ok to read easily. How much lag is in the unit in other words how fast does it update when you commence a turn also the airspeed indication does it almost look the same as a analogue instrument?Also maybe a good place to buy one as all the pricing I have seen is pretty much full retail no discounting at all

I have had this model in my 230 for nearly 4 years now and have found it excellent

The AH is and digital airspeed read out is good as is other functions like altitude OS temp etc. easy to read but I rely on analogue asi as a bit small on the Dynon.

Would reccomend but if space and money were no probs I would prefer the larger screen. However worth it just for the A H which follows the turn.

Phil

Mark