Write something here... or something

ExJourno

Hi,

Hailing from Toowoomba I have recently gotten around to undertaking some flight training.

I am going the RAA route through Coominya Flight Training and learning in a Lightwing GR912.

• Like 1

Hi,Hailing from Toowoomba I have recently gotten around to undertaking some flight training.

I am going the RAA route through Coominya Flight Training and learning in a Lightwing GR912.

Hi Adam,

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif to this site. Hope the training goes well. Keep us informed about how it goes.....and maybe drop us a few more details about yourself (not cos we're nosey, just cos we're interested 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif).

Cheers

Neil

• Like 1

Hi Adam,098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif to this site. Hope the training goes well. Keep us informed about how it goes.....and maybe drop us a few more details about yourself (not cos we're nosey, just cos we're interested 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif).

Cheers

Neil

I'm a big boned, tanned, Sagitarian 30-something, who likes long walks to..... ....do stuff.

I hang out with Louis lately. It's the cooking. I am also into road bikes, trail bikes, kayaking, camping, cooking, Scotch, red wine, shooting (at cans, no so much animals), good food and other things.

I have a 5yo daughter who I intend to be my co-pilot and most regular passenger. I told her I might buy a single seat plane... she was all excited until she realised one seat meant no seat for her. I am now "NOT ALLOWED to buy a single seat plane", apparently.

Hi Adam. I am also learning to fly RA. I fly a Jabiru 160 at the moment. Keep us informed then I have someone to judge how bad I am against. LOL

Will do. We can have a 'who f"""ed up the most competition come first solo'.

G'day Adam! I'm west of Toowoomba at Cecil Plains, will have to catch up sometime! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

We missed eachother by a decision to head to Pitty with Louis on Saturday instead of Sunday. But yes we will have to catch up. I want to know just how squeezy that Solitairre is for someone my size!