Any flyins on Sunday near Brisbane?

rdarby

If you find nothing else Ryan, come for a coffey and chat at Watts Bridge with Robyn and me. Take the #2 taxiway off 21/30, we're down the end on the right hand side in the Chalet/Hangar area. ACEC on the meter box and a yellow RAA registered RV9a in the open hangar. This offer is open to anyone on most weekends (if we are not flying).

Cheers

Thanks for the invite Bob. I will see you on Sunday. I haven't been to your field in about 2 years. I think I will do a lazy Sunday morning flight to Watts Bridge and then Kilcoy just to say hello to anyone who is around. I'm flying a white Sportstar.

Ryan

It was good to meet you Ryan.

That's a good looking aircraft your flying. I have a soft spot for the Sportstars and that one is one of the nicest I have seen. How was the wind when you got back to Redcliff? It would have been a gusty x wind I would imagine.

Thanks for the tea and chat Bob, you have a great home and hangar on a really nice field. Please thank your wife for the hospitality too.

The flight back was bumpy over the ranges, really bumpy! The wind was okay at Redcliffe until I got over the threshhold, when the windsock changed direction a few times! I was actually glad to be on the ground, but there were still people doing circuits so I'm probably just needing some more practice in turbulance and wind!

Cheers

Ryan

• Like 1

an event coming up you may be interested in, is the Fly in Dine in run by Gympie aero club on Sunday 25th August. Breakfast at Hervey Bay Flying club, from 8:30 then on to Greenfields at Boreen Pt. for Lunch around 13:00. then back to Gympie for afternoon tea and raffle drawing. send an email to [email protected] to book or to get more information.

• Like 1

an event coming up you may be interested in, is the Fly in Dine in run by Gympie aero club on Sunday 25th August. Breakfast at Hervey Bay Flying club, from 8:30 then on to Greenfields at Boreen Pt. for Lunch around 13:00. then back to Gympie for afternoon tea and raffle drawing. send an email to [email protected] to book or to get more information.

Hey, that sounds good. Will have to check the calendar.