GT500/Bantam - QLD

• 3 months later...

Yeah thanks Jas. I managed to find a GT500 at childers and went up for a look. Looks like it would be great to fly from the front. Viz and space a little limited in the rear. Overall though looked nice. One with a 912 would make a nice low performance tourer. There doesn't seem to be any on the second hand market lately.

T

Yeah thanks Jas. I managed to find a GT500 at childers and went up for a look. Looks like it would be great to fly from the front. Viz and space a little limited in the rear. Overall though looked nice. One with a 912 would make a nice low performance tourer. There doesn't seem to be any on the second hand market lately.

There is a GT 500 in our hangar at Bundy. The owner lives in WA and I think it may be for sale. PM me

Cheers

Investigating purchasing a GT500/Bantam and would like to touch base with any owners in SE QLD. It would be great to hear some opinions and possibly inspect any local aircraft. Thanks email is [email protected]

i have flown both the GT500 is a better flyer hands down in every respect chalk and cheeze, hang out for one.