New guy.

Guest lovetofly

Guest lovetofly

The thing up the top says to come here and say Hi, so HI!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Thinking about learning to fly eventually, so thought I'd join a few groups first and see what all the fuss is about.

There's so many of these forums around! How does a person keep up! LOL!

Anyway. I said Hi! Like it said!

BTW, the names lovetofly because I WOULD love to fly, not because I DO actually love to fly!

Too expensive for me at the moment.

Jandakot seems very busy for a place to start learning in! I reakon I'll go to a quieter field if/when I start to learn.

Hi,

Lovetofly,

Don't cry,

By and by,

You'll be in the sky,

And that's no lie.

Read on this forum about the difference between learning GA and RAA. It's so much cheaper you'll be up there before you can say "how do you land these things?".

Welcome,

Ross

Guest lovetofly
Hi,Lovetofly,

Don't cry,

By and by,

You'll be in the sky,

And that's no lie.

Read on this forum about the difference between learning GA and RAA. It's so much cheaper you'll be up there before you can say "how do you land these things?".

Welcome,

Ross

Oh My! I've gone all misty eyed!051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

You're a poet and didn't know it! (or did you?)006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Welcome loveto fly. I am sure that this forum will provide plenty of information and inspiration. the sooner you start the sooner you get to enjoy it.