Ultralight Search..

ptomahawk

Tomo got one for around $10k... Try the classifieds section (and stay away from eBay)

Hey what's wrong with E-bay.. I have a great trike and it's on E-bay? The best advice is get some assistance from and instructor or another pilot that will help you make a good choice. Go into your news agent and purchase the Sports Flyer mag as the have aircraft for sale in that. Look on this site and look for items on E-Bay that are classified adds rather than auctions. That way you can call them, ask questions and even go look at it..

Good luck with you hunting

I didnt say stay away from ebay...Mark11 did.....ebay is fine...I bought a enclosed single seat thruster off ebay a little while ago..Sold it to a young guy from vic..He didnt have a licence at the time but did all his training in a t300 so he could fly it....(its on utube)..And he just recently sold it on ebay..He loved it but wanted to upgrade to a 2 seater.

• Like 1

I didnt say stay away from ebay...Mark11 did.....ebay is fine...I bought a enclosed single seat thruster off ebay a little while ago..Sold it to a young guy from vic..He didnt have a licence at the time but did all his training in a t300 so he could fly it....(its on utube)..And he just recently sold it on ebay..He loved it but wanted to upgrade to a 2 seater.

yep I sure did love it,Although I'm in S.A. and had been in training prior, I finished my training in the T500 in Vic.I sold it to another young pilot whome also is training in the T500 but will take a while as he has No previouse training logged...and yes I did upgrade but very much miss my lil broomstick(thruster T83)