Navex's

dlps73

Peter I didn't know they weren't doing demos any more. Yes, as far as I know it does lock you out if you don't keep up to date because it prints on actual Airservices charts (and I think there is some sort of liability issue if you kept using the old charts).

The new version is much clearer (higher res) and the charts look good. It's just like normal planning with paper charts. You click the mouse on the departure point then click on waypoints or destination. Enter the weight of pilot & pax, say if you want to be at MTOW, a different weight, or an amount of fuel to put in.

You put the route in once and it comes up on all your charts. You can print out all charts in their entirety, or sections of charts around your route (portrait or landscape).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It also prints out Airservices type flight plans, flight logs, and a very clever flight schedule which says what time you should be there for pre-flight, notes how much fuel you should have on board at each turning point (when it says things like "turn right 30 degrees onto 060", and lists all the notes you've put in (such as "change to Woop Woop CTAF 126.7" or "CLEAROF checks" or whatever you like.

It puts all of these on the schedule with a time they should take place (local or UTC).