Asic Card holder + lanyard

My ASIC arrived from RAAus today, after a 9 week wait, and thanks to this topic I had already scrounged a holder :-)and it did indeed arrive without one..

Perhaps it would be a good product for the Shop Ian.

Thanks for your help ;).gif

Regards.

AusDarren

- Darren, there are many many many changes afoot but I am keeping tight lipped untill all is ready - I will say that I have been totally disgusted with the shop software which is VPASP. I went for Australian made software to support the local product but I will say that I am ashamed to be an Aussie when you see the service they give. So new software is getting implemented tonight but will take a week or two before I switch over to it - perhaps there may be different forum software as well ;).I have thousands of products to put into the store that are available now but they will have to wait until I can get the new software running to MY standards.

I still have to look into the shirts, caps etc for this site and I WILL do that, also better aviation style images and s, what about a http://www.recreationalflying.com trophy for the best ???? at NatFly - perhaps even just voted by the forum members, I still have to organise test reviews/reports on all the different aircraft available with comparison charts for the site, why not a fuel card soon and even a weekend flyin somewhere of forum members and there's lots more - I just need to figure out how I can go without sleep and having to also work for a living :confused: :confused: :confused: