Warning!! Investment Advice

pudestcon

Just imagine. If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Qantas One year ago, you would have $49.00 today. If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $33.00 today.

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers onenYear ago, you would have $0.00 today.

But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank

all, the beer, then turned in the aluminium cans for recyclingn refund, you would have received $214.00!

Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink Heavily & recycle.

• Like 5

Just imagine. If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Qantas One year ago, you would have $49.00 today. If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $33.00 today.If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers onenYear ago, you would have $0.00 today.

But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank

all, the beer, then turned in the aluminium cans for recyclingn refund, you would have received $214.00!

Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink Heavily & recycle.

Thanks for offering investment advice Pud. However, I want to see the Prospectus, I want to see the independent directors' report, I want to see an auditor's report and I want to see a valuer's report to ensure those valuations are correct.

Thanks for offering investment advice Pud. However, I want to see the Prospectus, I want to see the independent directors' report, I want to see an auditor's report and I want to see a valuer's report to ensure those valuations are correct.

+1

Also, I want to know how the investment advisors are being paid and how much. Will it be VB or Carlton? Will it be a simple social or a full on piss-up? Thes things are important to investors!!!

+1Also, I want to know how the investment advisors are being paid and how much. Will it be VB or Carlton? Will it be a simple social or a full on piss-up? Thes things are important to investors!!!

Conflict of interest (e.g. the independent director after having been plied with XXXX) and competency (e.g. the valuer after drinking too much beer) are also important considerations.