I have just joined

Bill Maxwell

G'Day all

Finally got around to joining, after following up the thread earlier today on the Jabiru through bolt rolled v. machined saga. Meant to join years ago, about the time the old AUF group was closed down.

I own a Jodel D18, Jabiru powered and more lately I have added an X-Air Standard, 582 powered. Both currently are hangared at Wynyard Tas but the X-Air I expect to get back to the home strip at Powranna Tas some time early in the new year. Have several other aircraft projects too, all now very long term but more on them another time.

I enjoyed attending the Back to Holbrook event a week ago and catching up with old friends. I'm a Life Member of HULC and looking forward to the Christmas break-up dinner and 25th Anniversary event on 1 December, before heading back to Tasmania.

Bill

• Like 1

Well done Bill, on taking the step to join our forums.

Mate, you are one lucky bugger to have several projects on the go at once.

Now sit down, concentrate on the most important ones, then post us with your progress.

There are many on here who'd love to hear more from you, and probably can offer any assistance you might possibly need (except money)

Kind Regards.

Planey