Video: Cassut taxying for departure at Temora

winsor68

People pay big money to make their cars sound like that

Awesome isn't it. This was recorded on my HTC Desire Phone. I still like to watch it myself and I was there videoing so it must be ok... It really is an exciting aircraft...

Why get out.

Yeh ,,,nice,,,but unless it has a leak at the back somewhere I would need a wetsuit eventually, of course it can go inverted briefly,,,yeh all problems solved ,,,now where did I leave Jocks ph number

015_yelrotflmao.gif.6321765c1c50ed62b69cf7a7fe730c49.gif

Yeh ,,,nice,,,but unless it has a leak at the back somewhere I would need a wetsuit eventually, of course it can go inverted briefly,,,yeh all problems solved ,,,now where did I leave Jocks ph number

In between leaping from tall buildings and saving damsels in distress you will find a solution. In all the Superman comics I've read, this "issue' never came up...015_yelrotflmao.gif.6321765c1c50ed62b69cf7a7fe730c49.gif

I believe the stall speed is in the region of 60+knots so Ra-Aus is out... For some reason I really like the single seat mid wing configuration in aircraft... With a bigger wing it would work... it only needs to cruise at 100knots to be hooting IMO.